Teledyne Labtech has developed an innovative low cost custom packaging solution utilising Teledyne Labtech's established microwave printed circuit board techniques and the use of low cost organic materials for single chip & MCM (Multichip Module) applications.
One such multichip module developed by Teledyne Labtech is a cavity package that demonstrates excellent thermal characteristics particularly through to the ground plane and by raising the MMICs in a precisely machined cavity, the resultant optimisation of short bond wire lengths, ensures minimal loss of chip performance.
The Teledyne Labtech low cost package technique continues to offer significant flexibility and can be adapted to cater for a wide range of MMIC (Multichip Module) designs, cavity dimensions and flexible footprint options. Teledyne Labtech can also offer a package design and assembly service.
- Single chip & multi chip module (MCM) solutions
- LCP packages
- Competitive pricing for high and low volume quantities
- Excellent thermal performance >7w
- Excellent RF performance at Ka band
- Low cost tooling and short lead times for new designs
- Perfect for auto assembly process
- Available as SMD, Flip Chip, BGA, drop in and flange configurations
- Flexible footprint and cavity changes available
Teledyne Labtech – Microwave broadband multichip module packaging solutions