TMS designs and manufactures TWTs and TWTAs for military airborne applications for fixed-wing and rotary, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), electronic warfare and electronic countermeasures (EW /ECM), and missiles.
TWTs provide high gain amplification with low noise factors and wide bandwidths available.
- Ka-band with Peak Power levels available to 400W
- X-band with Peak Power levels available to 10kW
- S-band with Peak Power levels available to 10kW
Continuous Wave TWTs:
- L- through Ku-bands with power levels available to 750W
Fast Warm Up TWTs:
- All major frequencies are supported
- Targeting systems
- Radar Jamming
- Multimode Terrain-following/Avoidance Radar
- Weather Detection and Avoidance, All-weather Navigation
- Short-range Search and Rescue
All TWTs for airborne defense applications require an export license and are controlled military technology. Please contact our TWT business unit at 916-638-3344.