The Channelized Receiver is a multi-channel parallel processing IFM architecture providing instantaneous frequency coverage in a VME Form Factor.
Innovative Features/Special Value:
A low loss broadband can split a microwave frequency band into multiple channels. The output of each channel is down converted to a common IF and presented to an array of identical digital IFM units implemented using FPGA techniques. Amplitude measurement is combined with the frequency measurement in each channel, resulting in a full descriptor word being available simultaneously from each specified segment of the RF spectrum.
- 2-18GHz Coverage (optional down to 0.5GHz)
- VME Form Factor
- 8 Channel Pre-selector
- Digital IFM Frequency Measurement
- Full Pulse Descriptor Outputs
- High POI in complex environments
- Simultaneous Signal Measurement
- Electronic Support Measures (ESM)
- Radar Warning Receiver (RWR)
- Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)
- Defensive Aids (DAS)
- Ground, Airborne, Naval Applications