The Channelized Receiver is a multi-channel parallel processing IFM architecture providing instantaneous frequency coverage in a VME Form Factor.
Innovative Features/Special Value:
A low loss broadband can split a microwave frequency band into multiple channels. The output of each channel is down converted to a common IF and presented to an array of identical digital IFM units implemented using FPGA techniques. Amplitude measurement is combined with the frequency measurement in each channel, resulting in a full descriptor word being available simultaneously from each specified segment of the RF spectrum.
- 2-18GHz Coverage (optional down to 0.5GHz)
- VME Form Factor
- 8 Channel Pre-selector
- Digital IFM Frequency Measurement
- Full Pulse Descriptor Outputs
- High POI in complex environments
- Simultaneous Signal Measurement
- Electronic Support Measures (ESM)
- Radar Warning Receiver (RWR)
- Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)
- Defensive Aids (DAS)
- Ground, Airborne, Naval Applications
Questions or Comments?
Click on the appropriate tab below to contact TMS Customer Service.
Please complete the form below for sales, support or general information requests to Teledyne Microwave Solutions. You can also call toll free at 1-800-832-6869, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the form below for sales, support or general information requests to Teledyne Paradise Datacom. You can also call 1-814-238-3450, or email email@example.com.