The full range of our Digitizing Receivers line builds on the strong tradition of Teledyne Defence & Space’s (TDS) broad range of Digital Frequency Discriminators (DFDs) and Sequential Detector Log Video Amplifiers (SDLVAs).
TDS's range of Digital Receivers combine the latest DFD, SDLVA and Digital Signal Processing techniques (DSP) to provide broadband receivers that not only measure frequency but also capture pulse parameters. These parameters include time of arrival (TOA), pulse width (PW), pulse amplitude (PA), bad data flags with the option for additional data such as pulse on pulse (POP), Pulse Modulation on Pulse (PMOP) and frequency modulation on pulse (FMOP).
Teledyne Defence & Space’s Digitizing Receiver formulates each PDW based on internal algorithms. The PDW is internally constructed and constantly updated throughout the duration of the RF pulse. The final PDW is only presented as an output following the end of the RF pulse.
TDS currently offers two types of Digitizing Receivers covering 0.5 to 2.4GHz (DR063-F1) and 2 to 18GHz (DR068-M1).
TDS DIGITAL RECEIVER PRODUCTS AT-A-GLANCE
- Can be integrated with a broadband switched multiplexer for enhanced POI and multi-signal performance.
• Rapid selection / rejection of a combination of 17x1GHz channels to improve multi-signal performance.
• Rapid selection of any 1GHz channel for improved sensitivity and POI.
- Electronic Support Measures (ESM)
- Radar Warners
- Defensive Aids Suites (ECM Set–on)
- Ground, Airborne & Naval Environments