With a 30 year YIG heritage, TMS integrates YIG components with related microwave technologies, creating custom solutions that leverage the advantages of YIGs in cost-effective assemblies including synthesizers, receivers, converters and more. TMS has a large, self-contained YIG manufacturing and R&D infrastructure that ensures continuous YIG innovations. TMS has both in-house and offshore YIG manufacturing to control costs and meet stringent capacity and delivery requirements for non-ITAR products. TMS has invested extensively in Automated Test up to 50 GHz, and maintains an on-site environmental testing facility.
TMS YIG INTEGRATED PRODUCTS-AT-A-GLANCE
Explore TMS YIG Integrated Products
- ISO 9001 & AS-9100 Certified Facility
- MIL-IPC-610 & J-STD-001 (Soldering)
- RoHS Compliant Available
Tuned Receiver Front-End, 2.0 to 18.0 GHz
TMS's high performance YIG-tuned receiver front-ends incorporate digitally-controlled, closed-loop YIG filter technology with stable, broad tuning range YIG oscillators. The resultant integrated technology provides state-of-the-art RF to IF subsystems in compact packages designed for military environments.
- Closed-loop Tracking of L.O. and Preselector Multi-Octave Tuning
- Compensated for Fast Settling Time and Increased Tuning Speed
Typical Specifications for TMS’s YIG-tuned receiver front-end:
- Preselector Tracking ±2 MHz
- Tracking Repeatability ±0.5 MHz
- IF Frequencies 25 - 300 MHz
- IF Bandwidths 5 - 50 MHz
- RF to IF Gain 0 - 20 dB
- Flatness vs. Frequency ±2.5 dB
- Variation with Temperature ±2.0 dB (-55 to +85°C)
- Preselector Bandwidths 20 - 500 MHz
- Noise Figure 12 - 22 dB depending on input filter requirements and dynamic range considerations
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Radar Warning Receivers
- ECM / ESM Systems
- Integrated Front-ends
- Super Heterodyne Receivers
- Down Converters
Questions or Comments?
Click on the appropriate tab below to contact TMS Customer Service.
Please complete the form below for sales, support or general information requests to Teledyne Microwave Solutions. You can also call toll free at 1-800-832-6869, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the form below for sales, support or general information requests to Teledyne Paradise Datacom. You can also call 1-814-238-3450, or email email@example.com.