New YIG Tuned BRF patented technology gets closer to the ‘perfect notch'.
Leveraging a long heritage of engineering innovation in YIG technologies, Teledyne Microwave Solutions (TMS) has developed a line of YIG Tuned Band-Reject Filters powered by patented new technology that overcomes many long-time design limitations inherent to YIG Band-Reject or “notch” filters. Our new line delivers major advancements and unequalled performance.
These Super-Notch Band-Reject Filters operate in the 125MHz to 18GHz frequency range, and deliver improved performance at lower frequencies with reduced spurious responses. Using these filters, engineers can overcome current limitations and achieve a previously unachievable trifecta: wider notch bandwidth plus greater notch depth plus narrower 3dB bandwidth.
Super-Notch YIG BRFs AT-A-GLANCE
Explore TMS Super-Notch YIG Band-Reject Filters
- Increased minimum rejection bandwidths and notch depth at lower frequencies vs. standard band-reject filters
- Reduction in the maximum 3dB bandwidth at higher frequencies vs. standard band-reject filters
- Reduction in spurious responses across the board
- Higher frequency bands available up to 20 GHz
- Two new YIG Tuned Band-Reject Filter models F3750 and F3751 covering 125MHz to 1500MHz never before available with YIG technology
- A single 500MHz to 2600MHz filter with 6 MHz minimum 40dB rejection bandwidth, with only 70MHz maximum 3dB bandwidth with 3dB maximum rejection spurs
- A single 2-18GHz filter with 12MHz minimum 40dB rejection bandwidth, with only 125MHz maximum 3dB bandwidth and 4dB maximum tracking spurs
- Primarily used for electronic warfare (EW), electronic countermeasures (ECM), and microwave receiver applications in military markets.